- 'British Memory of Colonial Brutality in Kenya and Elsewhere' by Laura Routley at CSI-Newcastle
- 'It's Time to Stand Up For Collective Forms of Higher Education and Contest the Enclosure and Commodification of the University' by Richard Hall at lseimpactblog
- 'Whose Afraid of a Little Literary Theory' by Evan Gottlieb at huffingtonpost.com (via @tmccormick)
- 'How Beyond a Boundary Broke Down the Barriers of Race, Class, and Empire' by Selma James at guardian.co.uk
- 'The Neoliberal Assault on Academia' by Tarak Barkawi at aljazeera.com
Stay safe. And Happy Mother's Day Mum and Grandma!
Photo credit: Seyed Mostafa Zamani