- 'Social Privacy in Networked Publics: Teens' Attitudes, Practices, and Strategies' by danah boyd and Alice E. Marwick at ssrn.com
- 'Democratising the Learning Process: The Use of Twitter in the Teaching of Politics and International Relations' by Alasdair Blair at politicsjournal.com
- '10 Easy Ways to Make Sure You Have No Publication Record When You Finish Your PhD and Forever After' by Nick Hopwood at nickhop.com
- '56 Indicators of Impact' by Keith Brown at csid.edu (and how many of these are recognised under the REF?)
- 'War and Representation: Showing the Limits of Comprehension' by Robert Hariman at nocaptionneeded.com
Have a good bank holiday weekend!
Photo credit: Pink Sherbert Photography