- 'Digital Delights' curated by Ana Cristina Pratas at scoop.it (an incredibly valuable resource for all things digital in higher education and beyond)
- 'Dr. Seuss' "Yertle the Turtle" Considered Too Political for BC Classroom' by Wendy Stueck at theglobeandmail.com
- 'FY2009-2034 Unmanned Systems Integrated Roadmap' by the US Department of Defense at www.acq.mil (the next three decades of US military planning in relation to drones)
- 'Who Has the Right to Fly a Drone Above Your Head? Finally, There's a List' by Alexis Madrigal at theatlantic.com (universities are the single largest sector!)
- 'South L.A. Twenty Years Later' by E. Tammy Kim at guernicamag.com
Have a good weekend.
Photo credit: DieselDemon