- 'There is No Such Thing as Universal Grammar' by Robert McCrum at guardian.co.uk (I wrote about the Piraha case in 2010 for the Review of International Studies)
- 'Idiosyncrasy as a Tool of Knowledge: Social Criticism in the Age of the Normalised Intellectual' by Axel Honneth at transformationsofthepublicsphere
- 'Cyber and Drone Attacks May Change Warfare More Than the Machine Gun' by Ross Andersen at theatlantic.com
- 'Stress of Combat Reaches Drone Crews' by David Zucchino at latimes.com
- 'The White Savior Industrial Complex' by Teju Cole at theatlantic.com
- 'The Last Resort, Martin Parr' at iconicphotos
Have a good weekend.
Photo credit: Kevin Dooley