- 'A Conspiracy of Hogs: The McRib as Arbitrage' by Willy Staley at theawl.com
- 'The Elusive Enemy: Looking Back at the War on Terror's Visual Culture' by David Campbell at david-campbell.org
- 'The War on Drugs and the Shameful Silence of Our Politicians' an editorial at guardian.co.uk
- '"The Conquest" and France's Political Film Renaissance' by Heather Horn at theatlantic.com
- 'Has American Popular Culture Become Too Dumb for Beavis and Butt-Head' by Rex W. Huppke at chicagotribune.com
- 'Frank Miller, Losing His Mind, Occupy Wall Street, and My Thoughts' by Brett at graphicpolicy.com
Have a good weekend!
Image credit: Verne Southern