This weekend in the reading roundup:
- 'What We Talked About at ISA: Rhythm, Time, and History' by Meera Sabaratnam at thedisorderofthings.com
- 'Drone Strikes in Pakistan: Reasons to Assess Civilian Casualties' by Larry Lewis at cna.org
- 'Critical Graphic Design: Critical of What?' by Francisco Laranjo at designobserver.com
- 'A Bechdel Test for Philosophy Papers' by Helen De Cruz at newappsblog.com
- 'An Interview with Gastón Gordillo by Stuart Elden at Society and Space' at progressivegeographies
Have a good weekend.
Image credit: rmounce